Soundmorph, the sound design company famous for a range of futuristic libraries such as Solar Sky and User of Tomorrow as well their own Galactic Assistant and Wave Warper software, have come back to the present with a new library, Intervention. Currently on a special pre-sale offer of $159.20, Intervention is the most complete and researched SWAT sound effects library ever made, featuring 26 weapons recorded by Hollywood’s premier weapons recordist, Charles Maynes, as well as gun foley recorded by Matthew E. Taylor.
- 26 weapons commonly used by US SWAT teams
- Suppressed and burst variations for most weapons
- Shot variations for dry, open exterior, interior and urban locations
- 4 source layers for each weapon, allowing you to design your own shots
- 14 gun foley weapon sets including reloads, magazine inserts and cocking
- SWAT body gear movements
- Utilities like night vision goggles, batons, battering rams and more
- Large explosives and explosive sweeteners
- Designed gun handling files for gun movements
Charles Maynes’ work includes Spider-Man, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Resident Evil 5, and he is regarded as one of the go-to people in Hollywood and games for weapons recording.
Full details can be found at the Soundmorph website.